THE PERFECT SUPERCAR FOR TOURING
When you are looking to go touring around several countries, whether it is by yourself or with a friend there are many vehicles to choose from, but there is one that is a cut above the rest and that is the Lamborghini Huracán. Its styling is not in your face, the cabin is thoughtfully laid out and the 5.2L V10 never gets old. Granted you can't take a lot of luggage with you, but let's be honest, do you really need to take much at all.
- Inspiring Huracán technology and performance with open-air emotion
- Electrohydraulic, lightweight soft top for pure Spyder feeling
- Smart aerodynamic solutions for maximum open-top driving comfort
- Naturally aspirated 5.2 I V10 engine with 449 kW/ 610 hp, 0 - 100 km/h in 3.4 seconds, top speed 333 km/h (201 mph)
- 'Cylinder on demand' technology in combination with stop-and-start system for lower CO2-emissions
“The Huracán LP 610-4 Spyder is the next chapter in the success story of the naturally aspirated V10 Huracán, and continues a Lamborghini tradition of open air motoring,” says Stephan Winkelmann, President and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini. “The Huracán Spyder combines the innovation, performance and appeal of the Huracán coupé, with new technologies and an added emotional dimension. Its predecessor, the Gallardo Spyder, was the best-selling open top model in Lamborghini’s history: we expect the Huracán Spyder to exceed its predecessor in every way.”
If this tickles your fancy or would like to know what the market has to offer, contact us via our Club.